Wednesday 7 September 2011

Just when-


Wrapped myself
up like a caterpillar
dusk turned purple-

a new piece of world stand
darting to the corners

my body rot~

to write of the kisses stolen
the thick warmth
 running-
tongue across
tasting his sweat
its stubbornness
infuriating;
fragrance of the musk
under my breasts
scent opened her portals
played his lilting tune
as his teeth bit hard
on anxious flesh;
he ingests
riot of purple
his lips
rip my skin
logic flirts
slowly down
so precise
that inside
he loves
in savage feast
between...

beneath where
timbered dreams
weeds that grew a wondrous  green~

P.S

for my city Calcutta...

2 comments:

  1. whisks me away... to dreamland....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like sands that slip
    Trees can say
    it is spring....

    thanks Tony for visiting this space each time with your valued comments:)

    ReplyDelete