Wednesday 5 October 2011

mysterious bonds

In tasting
power of survival
characters were promises
didactic phrases
to take you in and out of-


I myself am not myself
under the fleet from last night
bird hits the glass and the bird
shatters. It repeats. ..
three crows ride.


I want to laugh from the middle of my belly
the social sanskrit of my life
mother murdering me
to explore as poems
again and again...


magpies slice
    sky sunset
my own garden wall, bend to place
seeds in the black earth; The babble of our children
fills my ears


so hard my breasts bounce
in the rainforest, through the cedars, beneath the eagles and herons
one to one a seven-day kiss-


black sky in the middle of the afternoon
You told me a story-
carpeted with shrubs, just beneath (her) feet-


2 comments:

  1. "I want to laugh from the middle of my belly
    the social sanskrit of my life
    mother murdering me
    to explore as poems
    again and again..."

    This is not your world. Brilliant just Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonds are really mysterious indeed!

    Oh! I loved it from the core of my heart...

    ReplyDelete